home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

*Le`Purr...Le`Swoon...Le`Sigh*


When it rains, it pours! No sooner than I was finally able to splurge on a pair of those long sought-after Freddies of Pinewood overalls, another UK based clothing company has come to my attention. With devastating results! I've seen ads for Miss L Fire in different magazines but have always hesitated to visit the site. I think it's because I knew how depressing such a visit would be, at this particular financial juncture. However, I'm very happy that I finally 'took the plunge' because these shoes are works of art for the tootsies!

I adore the subtle touches, the vivid colors, and the attention to seasonal details that so effectively separate the 'fall/winter' designs from these 'spring/summer' numbers.


Anyway, I guess you could say I've got another several dozen items to add to my growing wishlist. Already, I can envision them with perfect summer frock, propped up on a lounge chair for me to stare at as I sip a fruity concoction. *Le-sigh* indeed...

xxoo,
Ashley

9 comments:

angie.a said...

Ashley,
Amazon has carried Miss L Fire in the past, so when I find a pair I love (um, that's most of them, haha!) I add them to my wish list or even to my saved items (under the cart). That way when they have a price drop, I get notification! I've gotten a couple pairs of AMAZING Fly London pumps, normally $200, sale price $25. Can't beat that! You have to be super quick though, usually it's one pair in each size or something and they sell fast!

ps...love your youtube channel. I watch old ones all the time!

Meredith, Loverly Geek said...

I love Miss L Fire shoes! Modcloth sells them, but I'm not sure if buying from there saves the money it would take to ship them in from the UK ...

TemperamentalBroad@blogspot.com said...

I love all of them! I have a pair and they are worth every penny!!

Anonymous said...

I love the center pair in yellow. These are shoe confections! Le sigh indeed.

Roxie Roulette said...

Freddies of Pinewood and Miss L Fire are my two favourite UK brands! I've met the people behind both companies and they are such lovely folk!

Fanny Pinkleton said...

Utterly droolworthy.

Rachel said...

Those shoes are amazing! So much colour and awesome spring/summer touches.

Siiiighh...

Wicca'd Witch said...

*looks at bank balance*

*weeps*

*pines*

Ruthy said...

I was browsing amazon because I saw they had a 10 pounds off voucher for clothes and shoes and I ended up buying two pairs of these shoes because I loved them so much in the post. My heart and brain thank you for this post... my wallet, not so much! Haa! (ps I'm in the uk, lucky me) x

Post a Comment